Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Indie Disco Playlist (14/4/2009)

Part 1
  • White Lies - Unfinished Business
  • InnerPartySystem - Night Is Alive
  • Paper Route - Wish
  • IAMX - You Can Be Happy
  • Julien-K - Look At U
  • War Tapes - Mind Is Ugly
  • I Hate Kate - Then You Kiss
Part 2
  • The Prodigy - Omen (wOMAN iN pANIC Remix)
  • Depeche Mode - Oh Well (Edit)
  • Booka Shade - Control Me
  • The Cure - Sleep When I'm Dead
  • Kasabian - Vlad The Impaler
Part 3
  • Lowe - The Vanishing (Radio Edit)
  • Mesh - Let Them Crush Us
  • Fosca - It's Going To End In Tears (All I Know)
  • Analog Angel - High Heels
  • She Wants Revenge - Animal Attraction
  • Fotonovela - Story Of My Love
Part 4
  • Shiny Toy Guns - Rainy Monday (Bimbo Jones Vocal Master)
  • Chinese Theatre feat. Distain - Sounds Like A Melody
  • Alphaville - Forever Young (Hamel Album Mix)
  • MGMT - Kids
  • Carolina Liar - I'm Not Over
  • Apoptygma Berzerk - Trash
  • Suede - Can't Get Enough

No comments: