Sunday, December 28, 2008

Gentle Wave Playlist (28/12/08)

1/4
Sophie Solomon - A Light That Never Dies (ft. Ralph Fiennes)
Antony Heggarty - If It Be Your Will
Katy Perry - Careless Gay Whisper
Massive Attack - Safe From Harm
Daniel Martin Moore - It's You
Joe Dassin - A Toi
Inga Liljestrom - Coming Back
Nick Cave & Kylie Minogue - Where The Wild Roses Grow

2/4
Blur - Coffee & TV
Fleet Foxes - White Winter Hymnal
Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire
Wakey! Wakey! - Falling Apart
Fine Young Cannibals - Suspicious Minds
Oh Sweet Music - My Trip To Asia
Saint Etienne - Mario's Cafe
Nina Simone - My Baby Just Cares For Me

3/4
Lykke Li - Dance Dance Dance
The Boy Least Likely To - I Box Up All The Butterflies
Edwyn Collins - A Girl Like You
Mark Ronson - Oh My God (ft. Lily Allen)
Madonna - What It Feels Like For A Girl
The Bird And The Bee - Love Letter To Japan
Ladyhawke - Love Don't Live Here
Spooks - Things I've Seen

4/4
New Order - Blue Monday '88
Garbage - When I Grow Up
Melanie C - Goin' Down
Kings Of Leon - The Bucket
PJ Harvey - This Is Love
MGMT - Of Moons Birds And Monsters (Holy Ghost Remix)
I Monster - Daydream In Blue

Photobucket

Scream 'til you're hoarse. Then scream some more.

No comments: