Sunday, December 21, 2008

Gentle Wave Playlist (21/12/08)

1/4
Elbow - Back To Black
Ivana XL - Sweetie Pie
Mystery Jets - Bleeding Love
Coldplay - Green Eyes
Leon Redbone & Zooey Deschanel - Baby, It's Cold Outside
Iron & Wine - Cinder Smoke
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - The Wind Cries Mary
Kanye West Vs. The Rolling Stones - Lockdown Shelter
Max Vernon - I Kissed A Girl

2/4
Koop - Koop Island Blues
Lowry - Whiskey
Adele - Last Nite
Brigitte Bardot - Moi Je Joue
Nouvelle Vague - Dance With Me
Matt Elliot - Broken Bones
Martha Wainwright - Love Is A Stranger
of Montreal - Spoonful of Sugar

3/4
The Dandy Warhols - We Used to Be Friends
UNKLE - Keys to the Kingdom
The Clash - Should I Stay Or Should I Go
Nirvana - The Man Who Sold the World
MGMT - Supervolcano
Lamb - Sweet
Wakey! Wakey! - Brooklyn

4/4
Mousse T - Is It Cos I'm Cool?
Feist Vs. New Young Pony Club - My Man My Bomb
Lily Allen - Womanizer
Roisin Murphy - Checkin' On Me
Peaches - Downtown
Garbage - Driving Lesson
Bloc Party - Signs

5/4
dEUS - Instant Street
Gloria Jones - Tainted Love
The Killers - All These Things That I've Done
Dar Williams - Midnight Radio
Interpol - No 'I' in Threesome
Dolly Parton - Drives Me Crazy
Kate Nash - Christmas Wrapping

An extra 30' of show - no picture for you tonight...
So listen up!

xoxo Material Girl & Ammos

No comments: