Sunday, November 23, 2008

Gentle Wave Playlist (23/11/08)

1/4
Lykke Li - Melodies & Desires
Alaska In Winter - Your Red Dress
Johnette Napolitano - The Scientist
Jenny Lewis - Badman's World
Megan Mullally - Lonely at the Top
Beth Orton - Central Reservation
Cat Power - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
Garbage - It's All Over But The Crying
Sia - Soon We'll Be Found (on Letterman)

2/4
Phantom Planet - California
Frightened Rabbit - The Twist
Of Montreal - Instant Karma
Britney Spears Vs. Department Of Eagles -
/No One Womanizes Like You
The Spells - Bat Vs. Bird
Rogue Wave - All You Need Is Love
Animal Collective - Brother Sport

3/4
Kylie Minogue - Koocachoo
Jem - Keep On Walking
SoKo - I'll Kill Her
Lenka - Trouble Is A Friend
Meiko - Boys With Girlfriends (Acoustic)
Giulia y los Tellarini - Barcelona
Petra Haden - Don't Stop Believin'
Fol Chen - No Wedding Cake
Oh No! Oh My! - Be A Star

4/4
My Brightest Diamond - Tainted Love
Clinic - Come Into Our Room
Christian Falk - Dream On (Feat. Robyn & Ola Salo)
The Music - Strength In Numbers
Omikron - Favourite Game (Feat. Baby Queen)
Mama Shamone - Over
The Beatles - Tour Da Elenor Rigby (Soulwax Remix)
The Octopus Project - I Saw The Bright Shinies

Photobucket

You better had, says x_factor...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love playlist 3/4--Meiko is one of my favorite artists. Especially this song she has with AM Sounds, "New Road." They're great together. I love AM's music his songs haven't left my ipod in over a week--well worth checking out