Saturday, July 4, 2009

Thecocknbullkid - I'm Not Sorry

There is no way to top her own words, so allow me to just copy & paste...

From Thecocknbullkid's myspace:

Thecocknbullkid is Anita Blay.

Thecocknbullkid is one word with no apostrophies, please.

Thecocknbullkid writes all her own songs and produces a number of them too.
She urges you not to be overly impressed with this.

Thecocknbullkid thinks the Sugababes were never the same when Mutya left.

Thecocknbullkid thinks you should stop aspiring to the OC. It's so much easier being yourself.

Thecocknbullkid has been writing and recording for 23 years and hopes you will like it.





I'm Not Sorry Released March 9th on Moshi Moshi.

Directed by Ollie Evans

Have you seen her video? Because it is AWESOME.

2 comments:

μολτο said...

The music and the video are good, but I don't see how she was influenced by Morrissey and the Smiths. I mean, come on. (And the Sugababes started going downhill since Siobhan left, who cares about Mutya?)

Ammos said...

How very true about Siobhan, μολτο.. How very, very true.

Αλλά, influenced doesn't necessarily mean the music should "sound like", I think. Maybe it's what she grew up on?