Friday, October 24, 2008

Mass Music Playlist (24 Oct)



Here's Friday's playlist, after popular demand. And no, I won't be doing this 3 times a week. :)

ACT I
Siobhan Donaghy - Don't give it up (JBAG's BoomBoxed Intro)
Polly Fey - The model
Raining Pleasure - Deep blue
Common Sense - Sun comes up
The Jesus and Mary Chain - Sometimes always
Salad - Drink the elixir
Echobelly - Great things
Breeders - Cannonball

ACT II
Gianna Nannini - Grazie
Peter Gabriel - Shock the monkey
Phil Collins - Sussudio
A-ha - Take on me
The Human League - Don't you want me
Opus - Live is life
Ultravox - Dancing with tears in my eyes

ACT III
Vic Reeves & The Wonder Stuff - Dizzy
Catatonia - Roadrage
Space - Avenging angels
The Cure - Friday I'm in love
Shed Seven - She left me on Friday
James - Sit down
Pulp - Acrylic afternoons
New Fast Automatic Daffodils - Big

ACT IV
Babylon Zoo - Spaceman
Stone Temple Pilots - Vasoline
Terrorvision - Alice what's the matter
Jane's Addiction - Been caught stealing
Soul Asylum - Somebody to shove
Salad - Motorbike to heaven
Lush - Ladykillers
Electronic - Vivid

1 comment:

RAM said...

Hey, so I just made a piczo site and it looks so awesome but it seemed that something was missing. Than I realized I should add some music so my friend recommended a really cool site.www.hypster.com. It's so quick and easy,anyone could do it! In a matter of minuets I had made a account and uploaded the music onto my music player,not only that but You can also edit your music player to match your site colours! and if you don't want to upload your own music,you can search on other users playlists and take any songs you want! It works for piczo,myspace,facebook,bebo etc. check it out! www.hypster.com

Myspace Playlist