Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Indie Disco Playlist (13/1/2009)

Playlist

Part 1
  • The Killers - This Is Your Life
  • Apoptygma Berzerk - Apollo (Live On Your TV)
  • Ladyhawke - My Delirium
  • Sohodolls - Open Your Eyes
  • Scott Beowulf - Stop Feeling Down
  • Moonlight Cove - I Don't Wanna Go
  • Ashbury Heights - I Paint Nightscapes
  • Rob Dust - She Just Wants (2 R'n'R)
Part 2
  • Franz Ferdinand - Ulysses (Fullduplex Remix)
  • Tommy Sparks - I'm A Rope (Yukses Remix)
  • Little Boots - Stuck On Repeat (Fake Blood Remix)
  • Bloc Party - Mercury (The AGE Riott Remix)
  • Dragonette - I Get Around
  • Killaflaw - Holy Fuck
Part 3
  • Air - Kelly Watch The Stars (Live BBC 1998)
  • HushPuppies - You're Gonna Say Yeah!
  • Remodel - Cognoscenti
  • Kilians - Dizzy
  • Carolina Liar - I'm Not Over
  • Morrissey - Something Is Squeezing My Skull
  • X-Wife - Behind Doors
  • White Lies - To Lose My Life
  • Veil Veil Vanish - Shadows Dripping Like Honey Kissing
  • Sleepmask - Voudou
Part 4
  • Plastique Noir - Phantom In My Stereo (Transcommunication)
  • CatPeople - Tanya Is On My Bed (Remix by David Kano)
  • Cinema Bizarre - Lovesongs (IAMX Remix)
  • Purple Fog Side - Disintegration
  • Adoration - Same As It Ever Was
  • Editors - Bones (Acoustic)
  • Smashing Pumpkins - Never Let Me Down Again
  • Dreadful Shadows - Twist In My Sobriety

No comments: